Monday, March 30, 2015

Day 26 of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge for teachers fromteachthought.com

Here is the link to the site with the 30-day challenge. 
http://www.teachthought.com/teaching/reflective-teaching-30-day-blogging-challenge-teachers/

Day 26
What are your three favorite go-to sites for help/tips/resources in your teaching?

I promise that am not trying to be s suck-up when I say this, but I honestly to love going to Teachthough.com for a lot of my resources and articles. I love the way the site is organized and the way it flows with the separate topics related to educational technology. 

However, I know that there is more to life that Teachthought.com :-). 

I have become a big fan of Twitter for educational resources this year. Before this year, I merely used it for following celebrities and SOMETIMES communicating with my students. However, in my new position as the technology facilitator, I have found some great handles to follow using Tweetdeck. 

  •  (https://tweetdeck.twitter.com/
    • Sign in and you can follow several different hashtags and twitter handles at once. 
  • Look for anything with the # iledchat or #educoach
  • Also Follow:

I have also starting using Flipboard a ton and found it awesome for news in the techworld. 

So...give me a follow on Twitter and Check out my Flipboard!!! 

Maybe we can become a resource for each other!!


Flipboard






No comments:

Post a Comment