Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Day 3 of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge for teachers from teachthought.com

Day 3 of my 30-Day Blogging Challenge for teachers from teachthought.com

Here is the link to the site with the 30-day challenge. 
http://www.teachthought.com/teaching/reflective-teaching-30-day-blogging-challenge-teachers/

Day 3. Write about one "observation" area you would like to improve on for your teacher evaluation. 


I know that this is not an "observation" area, per se, but my one of my goals this school year is really to "self-promote" as much as a I can. Now, this does not mean that I am going to run around telling people how great I am like Ron Burgundy, but I really feel the need, as a new technology facilitator, to be visible and available as much as possible.

Teachers understand that they need support; but at times, it seems that they either don't know where to get it, or they avoid it completely.  However, making myself and my DTCs (Division Technology Coaches) visible and available I think is going to really alleviate some of the worries that so many teachers succumb to when dealing with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment